We all know that a healthy workplace is a productive workplace – it’s something we’re passionate about at Complete City Health. Our Corporate Health and Wellness Programs are tailor-made by our wellness experts with the modern company in mind. Choose us as your corporate health provider and we’ll work closely with you to ensure the health & wellness needs of your employees are met.
Just some of the companies that have used our Corporate Health and Wellness Programs are Caltex, Coca Cola Amatil, Ernst and Young, Challenger, CBA and many more.
We offer a number of different custom-made health & wellness packages for our corporate clients. Please explore the links below for more information. We pride ourselves in our quality of services, that is why we will offer you a FREE Corporate Health Service for your workplace. Simply fill this form out and we will get back to you with more details.
FOR MORE DETAILS see our corporate website www.completecorporatewellness.com.au
FILL OUT FORM TO GET YOUR
FREE HEALTH AND WELLNESS PROGRAM AT YOUR WORKPLACE!!
HEALTH AND WELLNESS SEMINARS/WEBINARS
These interactive, fun, informative and cutting-edge health and wellbeing workshops will leave your employees inspired to increase health, wellness, mindset and productivity.
Topics include :
- Nutrition Myths and Fads
- 10 Simple and Effective Ways to Increase Productivity
- Dealing With and Managing Stress at Work
- Ergonomics and You
- Exercise at Work for Energy
- Ignite Your Health with EAT, MOVE, THINK
- Many more!
YOGA AND PILATES
Allow your employees to increase their strength, flexibility and peace of mind. An exercise program at work has been shown to increase energy and decrease injuries at the workplace.
COMPLETE HEALTH AND WELLNESS FAIRS
All our assessments are performed by our experienced practitioners and health professionals. The client receives a full report on their findings.
- Spinal and Postural Examinations
- Gait and Lower Limb Biomechanical Analysis
- Nutritional Assessment, including Zinc Testing and Adrenal Fatigue Assessments.
- Body Composition Assessment (lean muscle mass, bone density, water and body fat percentage)
- Blood Pressure and Diabetes Check
- Ten-minute head and shoulder massage
Complete City Health takes a personalised approach to ergonomic assessments. We take into account an individuals' posture, body type, workstation and job type when delivering our findings and recommendations.
COMPLETE HEALTH CHALLENGE
Inspire your employees to ignite their health with our Health Challenge. You can compete in teams to see who can has better health results such as weight loss, muscle mass, fitness and more. Plus, a bit of friendly competition encourages unity, stress relief and fun!
Give us thirty days and we’ll give you...
- 6 pre-cooked delicious and healthy meals per week
- 1 yoga or Pilates class per week
- 1 group training session per week
- Daily inspiration through our private blog offering tips on how to stay healthy through our ‘Eat, Move, Think’ philosophy
- Pre- and post-challenge health assessments to track the progress you’ve made.
Enjoy a massage at work and soothe your aching muscles by having our massage therapist come to you!